Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My road to Country Roads Antiques

I can't believe I did it! I have taken a SMALL space at Country Roads Antiques Store in Orange!




It's an exciting adventure for me and hope you will stop in next time you're in the Orange area. If you've never been to Old Town Orange, you're in for a treat! My space is straight down the hall as you enter the front doors of Country Roads. Here's a few more photos.





RACHEL ASHWELL COMING TO

COUNTRY ROADS ANTIQUE MALL

Country Roads has lots of exciting events scheduled in November, including....a book signing event with the Shabby Chic pioneer, Rachel Ashwell. Don't miss this event on November 15! I hope you will come out for this really special event!


I finally got my copy!





I finally got my copy of Tara Frey's Blogging for Bliss. I tried getting it awhile back ago from Borders, but it was on back order. I haven't event peeked into it, because I want to wait until I have time to really sit down, read it and soak it all in! Thank you Tara for your inspiration!



ETSY HELP NEEDED!

O.K., I admit it....I'm Etsy challenged. I opened an Etsy store 4 months ago and haven't been able to really get it up and going. If anyone is really familiar with setting up an etsy store and is interested in a pillow(s) trade, please contact me. I really want to put an inviting banner on my store front and would appreciate any feedback on if I should be doing any of their "special features".


PILLOW GIVE AWAY!

I'm planning my first pillow give away in November. Please be sure to send me a comment if you are interested in being in the drawing for a free pillow!

Happy Halloween!
Remember.....
A Day Without Laughter Is A Day Wasted!




































13 comments:

  1. Rose i adore my pillows that I purchased from you- they are wonderful. Thank you so much and good luck with your Etsy. I had my banner made so I can be of no help to you! Next time I am in California I will stop by your booth- I'm sure it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I would love to win one of your gorgeous pillows! Lucky person who ever does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on launching your space! It looks fabulous and I predict you're going to love it!

    Sorry I can't help with the Etsy stuff; I'm a buyer not a seller on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose -
    Congratulations on your new space. Beautiful pictures of wonderful treasures :)
    Sorry, I can't help with your Etsy...but did you think about asking whoever set up your blog? They may be able to help with the banner for your Etsy.
    And, yes I would love to be entered for one of your beautiful pillows :)
    Toni
    The Tattered Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rose,

    It was so good to see you last week...let's keep in touch. Your photos are beautiful. I would love to particpate in your pillow give-away. I plan on stopping by Country Roads next weekend since Linda and I will be participating in Barks of Love at Dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new blog header!! Congrats on the new space! I'm not that far from you- I'll have to stop by and visit some time soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI,

    Would love to win the pillow- I don't think I have ever won anything online!
    deb
    www.relics.typepad.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose - second time I've stopped by your blog and LOVE it! Your new space looks great, (wish I were in CA instead of NH!) congrats! May I also say that you have a beautiful family - wish my kids were that age again :-)... Love your pillows, and would love to win one (fingers crossed)..
    Good luck w/ new venture - I'm SURE you'll be successful!
    Wandalee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pillows are fabulous!!! I would love, love, love to win one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi - I was by your space today at the Irvine Flea Market... such lovely things you have! (So glad I asked for your card so now I can follow your blog.) You mentioned that you have a "bee" pillow coming soon.. (I'm krissybees on your list from today) My hubby is a graphic designer maybe we can help you with your Etsy stuff. He designs banners, logos, websites, etc all the time :)

    Feel free to contact me via my website if you'd like.
    :) Krissy

    www.krissygimenez.com
    www.digital7media.com (my hubbys graphic design site/company)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are killing me. I saw this post and I was so excited. I knew you were a Texas girl so when I read this fabulous place was in Orange, I thought, hmmm, there IS something in Orange. But then I realized...no, that can only be in California.Many miles away. Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your space in Orange. I live in Anaheim and will visit. I have wanted to look inside that antique shop and now I have a good reason. Also, thanks for letting us know about the book signing. I hope I don't have to work that day, I really, really, really would like to meet Rachel Ashwell and have her sign my book. Good luck on your new adventure! Inge

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't want to miss having the chance to win one of your FABULOUS pillows AND...welcome to Country Roads.

    ReplyDelete