Sunday, September 19, 2010


OK…I surrender! Yes, I’m waving the white flag – I surrender. I just can’t do it all. Between kids, kids activities, husband, jobs, flea markets, painting furniture, sewing pillows, making jewelry and just life – I just don’t have time to update my blog on a regular basis.

There is a reason Superman and Wonder Woman are comic book characters. They don’t really exist because it is impossible to do it all, at least for me! The only superhero thing about me right now is I feel like I’m flying around doing one thing to the next at supersonic speed.

So for now, Wonder Woman and I are going to take a break from the blogging world. It might only be for a month, it might be longer. I just need to catch my breath! Please stop by to see me if you’re at the Irvine, Rosebowl or Long Beach flea markets. I’ll be there .

I’ll try to do a posting if and when I have a moment.

So as I close, I want to thank those of you who have been my greatest cheerleaders over the last several months, you know who you are! I love you and am so grateful to have you as friends!!! Some of you I have known for years and years, while others of you I’ve only had the gift of meeting your through the crazy junking world.

Hugs and as always...A Day Without Laughter Is A Day Wasted.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rose!
    I hear you! The life of a mother is never dull. I took a "break" too, still on it! Just having one, to-do, off the list, if even for a bit, sure makes breathing easier. ;)
    Looking forward to hitting some flea markets up your way, I'll look for you!

    See you soon! Amber

    p.s. I LOVE my things I purchased from you at Urban Barn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just my luck...I just found you!! Following anyway, for when you come back! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rose!
    I soooo understand because I just started and it's totally overwhelming...waiting patiently
    for your return!! Meanwhile, I'll see you and your treasures at the Flea Markets!
    XO~Debbie

    ReplyDelete