Monday, March 21, 2011

A little piece of vintage though rose colored glasses...

It was a weekend full of changes....

As you can see, my obvious change is my new blog design.  Yea...so happy to have it completed.  ME LIKEY! Worked all weekend with the designer to select pictures, color, script and of course design.  OK, it's official.  I'm obsessed with the Tiffany blue color.  I just love it!  All the photos on my new banner are pictures I have taken at my shows over the years.  It was so hard to decide on which ones to select. As you can see I added the new tag line...a little piece of vintage through rose colored glasses..Hope you like my new look.

It was also a day of change on Friday at Urban Barn.  I spent all day there replenishing and mixing things up a bit.  A few photos....


I love this urn and am currently only using it for display. 
 


I took lots of new pillows to the UB....I can't wait to bring more spring designs in!
  




We of course, saw extreme weather changes this weekend.  Having not purchased a ticket to the Long Beach show this month, my flea market side kick, Cheryl, and I had decided to just go shop.  The pouring rain didn't stop us.  We put on our best rain ponchos and shopped.  Boy are we glad we did.  We got great items at great rainy day prices! 

Have a great weekend and remember...
A Day Without Laughter Is A Day Wasted!


11 comments:

  1. Hi Rose, love your new look and your new signature color! Your booth looks beautiful!
    Wish I had put on my rain poncho and made the trip to Vets...just wasn't feeling that brave!!
    Have a great week and hope to see you soon...
    xx
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look Rose! That tag line is sooooo perfect for you!
    This blue has been my favorite for years, every room in my room is accented with this color, even my kitchen believe it or not.
    I love the crown shade on that gorgeous vintage lamp, so pretty.
    I'll see you at the IVC flea!

    Hug,
    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to write every room in my "house".
    That's what I get for not proofreading before I hit Post Comment. lol

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the new blog design! It's beautiful! And your new spring designs are wonderful, too! everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just hopped over here from Salvage Dior
    and all I can say is WOW so glad I did
    Beautiful blog, I so wanted to go to LB this past weekend but the rain told us not to go :(
    You are a trooper!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rose,
    It looks fabulous! How exciting and I loved the timeline of your little
    girl through the years. Gives me hope that we will make it through this crazy pre-teen time! How are my pillows???!!!!
    Love,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rise the new blog design looks fantastic, love the tag line as well! Perhaps when I find a free moment I need to go down to the UB and look around your space looks wonderful! hope you are well, hugs, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything has your signature style!!! The new blog design is amazing. Your new look at UB is fantastic as always. Lots of inspiration for all of us to enjoy! Hope you and your family are doing well.

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tag line Rose! So cute! Gonna make a trip down to UB soon. Love your beautiful things!
    xo, Amber
    p.s. It was good to see you at Glitterfest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rose, Love your new look on your blog! And your booth looks great! Thanks for all the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how funny... I always look at your blog and now put two and two together...I was at the Urban Barn for the first time and it just happened to be the Anniversary event...I purchased your lovely rusty planter baskets, the one with the picture frames in it on your blog...it now sits proudly in a niche in my upstairs hallway! Thanks.. I love it...Joy

    ReplyDelete