Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17 Means Sweet 16

Happy Happy Birthday to my real life Four Leaf Clover.
Chelsea Victoria Carey turns 16 today!

It seems like yesterday when you were just learning to crawl...

And look at you now....

It's hard to believe this is the same girl who never wanted to
wear pink, called herself a "tomgirl" and thought barbies were a bore!

A gift from God...you are a treasure.


On of my favorites memories will always be our Mother Daughter trip

to NYC for your 13th b-day!

True to your father's heritage you give new meaning to
the motto "The Fighting Irish"

Your passion for life is seen in everything you do...whether you are snowboarding,

playing sports


or just being the clown you love to be.



And while your birthday color will always be green...

this year I thought you needed a little blue to celebrate your 16th birthday.

Happy Birthday, sweet girl.


The Green Machine

From Ally's vintage iron bedframe to...
.Her green bedroom accents...

To my office accents....




And yes, to even my iron....the green machine is alive and well in the Carey household.

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY

4 comments:

  1. Happy 16th Chelsea!!!

    You are a beauty just like your mama! Love all of the pretty green. She is a treasure Rose!!

    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Chelsea!
    Have you put in your request for a car yet? Don't tell your mom I said that. lol

    Many Blessings,
    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buon Compleanno Chelsea!
    Rose your daughter is so beautiful and sweet! Any chances we could arrange something with one of my Italian boys? lol
    I am not sure if I thanked you for the envelope, GRAZIE. Your greens in the house are so cool. Ciao Rita
    p.s Dukie is really sad without you

    ReplyDelete
  4. 16! How did that happen? All of my little first graders are so grown up now. Happy birthday, Chelsea. You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete