Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fabulous Fun Friday

There is only one way to describe last Friday…. Fabulous  Fun Friday.

Juanita drove down from Ventura, climbed into the passenger seat and we were off for a fabulous fun day of junking!

 Our first stop.... 
Vintage Begonia shop in Temecula.


This was my first visit to, Vintage Begonia, located in old town Temecula.  Store owner Jackie needed to purchase some pillows from me, so I thought this was also the perfect opportunity to visit her store. Her store is nestled along the main street of Old Town Temecula, which is the picturesque of middle America's old main streets.


When you walk into her store, you’re greeted by the perfect mix of old meets new. Your eyes don’t know where to look because everywhere you turn, there is another wonderful vignette of treasures!


I am honored to be part of her store in my own little way. It was fun to see my pillows accented within her displays.  If you are ever near Temecula, stop by Vintage Begonia, 28465 Old Town Front Street, Temecula, CA.  


Next stop: Chateau de Fluers Show
(Now known as The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks)

Christie Repasy and Rita Reade did it again! 

Set within a backdrop of beautiful Oak trees, you walked into the outdoor marketplace through an arch  that had you feeling like you were entering the land of vintage OZ.  Junk inspiration was everywhere.  The vendors really took their booth décor to the next level.  Enjoy this collection of photos from their show…


As usual Deb's booth was detailed to perfection.  
What can I say about Lovely Rita! She and Christie are the PERFECT HOSTESSES!
  Her signs were of course a huge hit!   I love this Amore sign.

No one does "fun" better than Lisa Loria.  Always a pleasure to see her talents.

Just a glimpse of Christie's booth.  Her bouquet paintings are so beautiful!
Sweet Abby +  Sweet Sarah = Sweet Magnolia's booth. 





OK, I want a pink trailer like Tricia!   Her goodies always scream "Gotta Have".
I purchased a wonderful old army bag for my daughter.

Here's Juanita enjoying Tricia's junk.

A few more photos from The Vintage Marketplace....







Mark your calendar!  Their next show is September 9 & 10.

On to the Urban Barn
Juanita really wanted to visit the Urban Barn so we made that our last stop of the day. Needless to say, the Barn did not disappoint.  While Juanita roamed around in UB heaven, I reworked my new space by bringing in a wonderful farm table and a few other additions.  I know I haven’t had time to officially welcome everyone to MY NEW SPACE at UB, so let this be your blogging welcome mat.



(I’ll try to blog more about my new space in the near future. Until then, a few snapshots...)







Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Rose,
    I am so sorry that I missed the Vintage Marketplace show. It looks like you had an amazing day!
    Hope you have a beautiful week.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose,
    Thank You for such a sweet post. It was such a pleasure to visit with you and Juanita. Your pillows are to die for, they grace our store!! I look forward to seeing you at the Urban Barn Flea Market for many more delightful goodies. Have a wonderful week,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rose, Looks like you did lots of traveling! I'm so happy you came out to the Vintage Marketplace and thank you for adding me to your post(so sweet)! The show was amazing and it was so great to see so many friends. BTW! Your new space looks fabulous...I love that wonderful table and those chairs are to die over!!
    Hope you have a great week...see you soon!
    xoxo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete