Monday, July 25, 2011

Show and Tell

Remember "Show and Tell" in elementary school?
The excitement when you were sure you had the BEST-EST item to share with the class
 (I know best-est is not really a word, but it works for me!) 
or
the ANXIETY when you didn't feel like you had an item to show and tell!

Well, I'm excited to "Show and Tell" some of the treasures 
I will bringing to my upcoming shows and flea markets.

This old iron stand has been sitting in my garage forever.
 Cheryl suggested making it into a laundry bag.
Perfect idea.  I love the way it came out.
 
I stenciled and added a "laundry" tag to the bag.
Anyone for a gray chippy paint crown wall hanging?

My new "Show and Tell" mannequins.
My little gal on a stand still needs a little dolling up
and my manly man mannequin definitely needs a a bow tie
!

How about these little goodies....hand lotions, hand soap and...

Some linen sprays.
A collection of new chandeliers and ...
A vintage french chair  will be showing up at the markets.

Who will be able to resist these crown candles? 
New rosary necklaces are in process of being designed, 
 highlighted with this wonderful blue vintage carry on travel suitcase.  
I purchased some lavender from sweet Amber at Black Rooster Cottage
and plan to make some little sachet bags.
Show and Tell - Beautiful floral picture accented by one of my dried hydrangeas.
Ally and I have been sewing a collection of new flea market bags -
Pick your favorite one...Bags starting at $12!

I'm excited to "Show and Tell" some new furniture and table runners at the shows...
Be sure to stop by IVC, Rosebowl or Long Beach Flea Market.

I'll also be showcasing at The Oaks and Three Speckle Hens in September and October.

7 comments:

  1. I love it all!!! Sounds like busy times ahead. Have fun!
    Blessings,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rose I can't wait to tell hubby where to shop for my present!!! Everything looks so beautiful!!
    The laundry basket is perfect and so lovely.

    see you soon

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose...Everything is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see it all in all set~up at IVC!
    Love the bags you girls worked on together.
    Have a great week!
    xoxo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose, YIPPY!!!!!!Girlie, now I can keep up with all the fabulous things you're doing! I love all your new goodies!
    Wishes& Kisses!
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your new additions are gorgeous! I better get out to CA sometime so I can see them in person ... whenever it is, I will definitely be scheduling the trip around the Flea Market!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see you at the Oaks, Rose! All your treasures are beautiful!
    xo, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rose,

    Elizabeth (my business partner) and I met you yesterday at the Rose Bowl. Let me begin by saying what a sincere pleasure it was! We purchased the gorgeous black and white pillows for a house we are staging…but I don't know if they will ever make it out of Elizabeth's family room! They look perfect there! Rest assured we will be ardent patrons of your booth from now on… My best to you Rose! maria

    ReplyDelete