Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Remember Me?



Helllllo, remember me....Rose. AKA..."M. I. A. Blogger of The Year". 


It's been over 2 months since I've last blogged.  Yikes...I better try to catch up before the Blogging Police revoke my blogging license! 



Over the last few months, I've been so fortunate to have been invited to participate in some wonderful shows. 



Thank you to all the show coordinators who not only find me worthy to be in their show, but also put in a tremendous amount of planning and coordinating to sponsor a successful show! I want you to know how much I appreciate all your hard work.



Danni, Ohhellofriend and Jenni, found,  thank you for including me in your first Pop Up Tent Sale!  (Christilynn and I shared a space. Our goods compliment each others items perfectly! She is also a sweetie to spend the day with.)






Grazie to Christie Repasy and Rita Read, for welcoming me back to The Vintage Market at the Oaks. (Despite the spilled paint in the UHaul, the incredible heat and the black out, I spent 2 fun filled days surrounded by vendor neighbors Rita, Juanita, Deb and Dyanna! Their talents push me to step it up.)


Mark your calendars...Next show date: Dec. 2 & 3.


It was three times as much fun at the Three Speckle Hens Show, hosted by Carrie, Suzi and Kathy.  Michelle, Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming and working the show!  You were a lifesaver!


Above all else, thank you to all of you who come out and support me with your words of encouragement and purchases. I hope you enjoy these additional photos highlighting some of my show treasures...











6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rose! You are so gifted....can't wait to see your goodies next December. Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your treasures!!!!! Good to see you back on the blog---Jackie and I were just saying we haven't seen Rose at some flea markets. Looks like you have been super busy--love all your items/displays--such inspiration and beauty.
    Blessings,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose
    Your displays are always so amazing and your talent ooh lala. Much success to you always in all that you do. Keep inspiring all of us to reach for the stars!!

    Lots of love
    Kate
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose,
    So glad to see you back. I can't tell you what a pleasure it was to finally meet you at Country Roads. Your displays are so beautiful and I see about a million things I would have liked to have in my home!
    Hope you have a lovely day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you back!! I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful vignettes at the Urban Barn this weekend.
    Happy Fall,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo glad I found your Blog... LoVe the Chippy Whites & Displays...
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete