Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello November


Is it just me or did another year just FLY by.  Here we are at November and it's almost Thanksgiving.  My Give Thanks pillows are a wonderful addition to any home all year around, but an especially nice touch to your home decor during November.  ( I had 2 people buy them as Thanksgiving Day hostess gifts yesterday at Rosebowl.)

November started out with the first Sunday Flea Market at the new Irvine location, the OC Great Park!  Even though it poured rain, a good crowd still came out to check out the new venue.  I wish I had more pictures to share from the day, but considering I was basically serving as a human umbrella, I was only able to snap a few shots of the die hard shoppers, like Deb  ( I love the expression on Deb's face) and Michelle Powers!




These two ladies tried their hardest to not let the rain stop them from shopping.  
With plastic bags over their heads, they forged on.  I love it!

Although rain was predicted for Rosebowl Flea Market, fortunately blue skies 
made for a  GREAT flea market day.

Lara Spencer from the entertainment show, Extra Extra, was my first buyer of the day.  
She purchased some pillows and a few pieces of furniture.




I brought out  my new holiday pillow design, along with some of my vintage holiday treasures.

Holy Night
all is calm...all is bright






Featured lots of new necklaces that I made...those number tags are old cow tags!


 Chippy paint spindles...great candle holders


 I always like to incorporate a little nautical into my booth.


 Wonderful vintage rhinestone compacts and matching lighter.


And of course, it isn't a show unless I fill the booth with my selection of pillows....






Look for me next week at Long Beach Flea Market
White Section, Space G228 (corner booth)
Have A Great Week!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Rose, I love it all!! I can't believe Lara Spencer stopped by. What a wonderful photo!! I'm so sorry I missed it yesterday!
    It was so wonderful seeing and chatting with you at the Irvine flea. Sorry I didn't get back, I had to get my boys home once the rain started.
    Love that grain sack "Holy Night" pillow, it's wonderful!
    Hope you have a beautiful day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose,
    Your booth looked wonderful even though it was raining at the flea at the Great Park. I think I am really going to like that new location. How cool to have Lara Spencer shop at your booth, although I am not surprised, your booth, always, always has incredible eye candy. I am glad it did not rain on you at the Rosebowl flea. Jackie and I were suppose to do the Old Towne Orange Flea Market last Saturday, but it was cancelled due to rain, so we are supposedly going to have the Orange flea market this Saturday the 19th, but I am seeing rain is predicted again for Saturday---hope that changes. Anywhoooo, have a wonderful week, your pillows look spectacular!!
    Blessings, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose,
    I love your new pillows "Holy Night" is just beautiful! So happy to hear you had blue skies and Lara Spencer at Rosebowl...what an exciting day! Your booth looks amazing and I can't wait to see the pillows in person (love the cross too)!!
    xoxo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what Debbie said. I LOVE the Holy Night pillow! I hope you are bringing some to the Vintage Marketplace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your photo's Rose! Your new blog design is so tanquil and lovely! It suits you perfectly.
    I hope to see you at Long Beach...if the chance of rain goes down!!
    XO ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so nice seeing you at Long Beach! Sorry my beau and I brought the rain again! ^_^ I spot us in the background of one of your photos!

    xoxo
    Rodellee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed the flea on Sunday, but those pillows the (Holy Night)are amazzzing! Are you making any in Black? See you at the Vintage Market Place.Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Wishing you & your family a very Blessed Thanksgiving too.
    XO
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and I would be fast friends!! I LOVE your pillows and your spindle legs! Check out my most recent posts! Very similar! Love your blog and glad I found you! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete