Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Coming Up Roses on Mother's Day

Before I give you a recap of last Sunday's Rosebowl ....I want to say how proud I am to be the mother of 3 AMAZING kids.  How is it possible that they are now 20, 17 & 14?  I love how each one of you are creating your own individual life journey.  Thank you girls and Paul for making the evening so special! Our dinner out for Mother's Day was a perfect way to end the weekend, although the family outing was not complete without  Riley (who is away at college) there.

Mother's Day 2012
I am in awe of each one of you. Happy Mother's Day to me (and to all of you)!

And speaking of Mother's Day - Mother's Day always falls on Rosebowl Sunday.
I couldn't remember if last year was a good day for selling.
Note to self for next year: Mother's Day GREAT DAY for selling!

Tons of people out enjoying the beautiful day and lots of moms shopping with their families!  

Not much to pack up at the end of the day!

These incredible chairs were purchased by the sweetest young couple
who also purchased 2 side tables that I had to go with them.

Chicken coop cage as a coffee table.

Old Glory sold.


Lady Ga Ga (my statue's name) went to a mom who laughed
and said "gotta have her"!


Yes, the vintage fan still works!

Vintage games...who remembers Password?




You may recognize these three adorable girls from an earlier  posting.
They are always out shopping the shows with their mom.  Could they be any cuter!
I have lots of great shows and things coming up over the next few months so stayed tune!





3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you had a great Sunday! Love that picture with your girls! I knew that crate turned ottoman wouldn't be around for long. Great job Rose!!!

    Have a wonderful week,
    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rose
    I am so thrilled you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Love the photo with you and the beauties. Miss you and pls give Cheryl a huge hug for me

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Grief Rose...I feel like it's been years since I've seen you! So glad your Mother's Day was so special...you girls look adorable (great pic)! See you at TVM!!
    xo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete