Monday, May 28, 2012

Decoration Day

Please join me in taking a moment to remember what Memorial Day is really all about.  
Originally called Decoration Day, Memorial Day 
is about remembering those who have died in our nation's service.  
To all men and women who have served in any of the armed forces,
 and especially to those who gave their life, thank you.



There is no easy way to transition from Memorial Day to the other part of my blog entry 
which was just an update on some new goods I took to my Urban Barn space. 
So I think I'll just leave you with some pictures of my Urban Barn redo.
Yes, I'm still crazy about the Tiffany blue color.








Last but not least, I have The Oaks show coming up this Friday and Saturday.  
I've dubbed my booth theme "Sea la Vie" for this show-
 a wonderful mix of summer time beach accents with a twist of french flare.
This is such a great show set within a backdrop of wonderful Oak trees.  
Hope you will come out!  You will not be disappointed.
I will be posting some photos later this week on my Tarnished Crown facebook page previewing some of the items that will be at the show......
Join my facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/TheTarnishedCrown



1 comment:

  1. love everything! would you enjoy following each other? kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete